SPRING into EQUITY!
Creating a Transgender &
Nonbinary Inclusive Workplace
|Training:||Creating a Transgender & Nonbinary Inclusive Workplace|
Note: Participants are required to attend both sessions.
|Delivery:||Virtual via Zoom|
|Cost:||$70.00 per person|
Click here to see a full calendar of events for the SPRING into EQUITY! series.
This training is designed to increase recognition of gender bias and foster inclusive practices to promote a safe, equitable and supportive work environment for people who identify as transgender, nonbinary, and gender nonconforming. Participants will identify the promoters and inhibitors of gender equity and inclusion in the workplace. Workshop includes:
- Language for raising awareness of gender & its concepts
- Key topics for gender etiquette and respectful communication
- Understanding gender bias & how we can unlearn it
- Encouraging & inhibitors factors of gender diversity, equity & inclusion
- Interrupting Microaggressions
- Action Plan: establishing a roadmap for creating a trans & nonbinary inclusive workplace
- Allyship and partnership: strategies for interrupting harmful behavior and trans-exclusion
- Hiring practices and policies to amplify diversity, equity and inclusion
- HR policy barriers and amplifiers of gender equity, supporting transition.
- Workplace culture: cultural humility and practices of micro and macro-inclusion