SPRING into EQUITY!
INTERRUPTING RACISM LEVEL 2
|Training:||Interrupting Racism Level 2: Amplifying Interpersonal Engagement|
Note: Participants are required to attend both sessions.
|Delivery:||Virtual via Zoom|
|Cost:||$50.00 per person|
Click here to see a full calendar of events for the SPRING into EQUITY! series.
This 6-hour training teaches skills for respectful and equitable interactions to improve employee and client experiences. Activities, exercises and scenarios address:
- The bystander effect – inhibitors and promoters of bystander intervention
- Microaggressions: skills for examining and shifting everyday expressions of bias
- Following up and providing support to people of color harmed by racism
- Calling-in templates for those who are intentionally or unintentionally causing harm
- Language for talking about racism
- Apology exercises for healing and strengthening relationships
- Strategies for effectively and respectfully interrupting racism in meetings
- Strategies for checking and leveraging privilege
- How to move beyond fragility: perspective, courage and racial stamina
- Allyship: dos and don’ts, strategies for “finding your lane”
Human In Common’s Reparations Policy: People of Color who would like to attend our antiracism trainings at no cost may email their requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org