SPRING into EQUITY!
Responding to Racism from Clients
|Training:||Responding to Racism from Clients in Health & Human Services|
Note: Participants are required to attend both sessions.
|Delivery:||Virtual via Zoom|
|Cost:||$50.00 per person|
Click here to see a full calendar of events for the SPRING into EQUITY! series.
This training is designed to increase skills and tools to respectively respond to bias and racism enacted by clients of health and human service workers. Activities and exercises include:
- Creating a Patient Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Employees right to a harassment free workplace
- Differentiating forms of racism
- Assessing situational factors to determine appropriate responses
- Tools and strategies for indirectly and directly responding to racism from clients
- Report and responding to incidents of racism
- Supporting staff who’ve endured the trauma of racism
Human In Common’s Reparations Policy: People of Color who would like to attend our antiracism trainings at no cost may email their requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org